SSC MTS Application Form: Staff Selection Commission of India is going to release SSC MTS Application form 2016 for recruiting eligible candidates for Non-Technical posts. Eligible and interested candidates who want to make their career in this department. Those need to visit the official portal that is – www.ssc.nic.in. It is informed to all candidates that official detailed notification and online application will be released very shortly.
Before applying candidates need to download official advertisement. Candidates need to match their eligibility with SSC MTS Recruitment Notification. Eligible candidates can fill their Online application form before the last date i.e 30 January 2017.
SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Jobs Details:
- Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Total Posts 8300
- Name of the posts Non-Technical Staff
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates who want to apply their age should be 18 to 25 Years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government norms.
Educational Qualification: Those have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board only they can apply for SSC MTS Recruitment.
Scale of Pay: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for- SC/ST/Women/PH/EXSM) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI bank challan by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Important dateTo Remind:
- Starting Date To Apply For Online filling of Application form: 31/12//2016
- Last Date for Online filling of Application form: 30/01/2017
Click Here To Apply For ——SSC MTS Recruitment
How to Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2017
- Candidates should log on to the official website which is – www.ssconline2.gov.in
- Now click on the link of SSC MTS Application Form 2017.
- Then Select Part 1 registration.
- Fill Appropriate accurate details in given column.
- After that, you need to make payment by filling part 2 Registration form.
- Read your form carefully and now click on submit button.
- Aspirants can take the hard copy of their application form for future references.
Official Website – www.ssconline2.gov.in
Click Here To Download —— SSC MTS Admit Card